Our team studied on 43475 reviews available online for Agp Graphics Cards, chose the finest ones and prepared Agp Graphics Cards Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Agp Graphics Cards from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Agp Graphics Cards from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Agp Graphics Cards
Our team scanned 43475 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Agp Graphics Cards in this article.
|1||HP NVIDIA Quadro NVS 280 64MB AGP Video Card w/DMS-59 Connector||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|2||PNY GeForce 6200 512MB AGP DVI+VGA+S-Video Graphics Card VCG62512SAPB||9||Check Latest Price|
|3||EVGA GeForce 6200 512 MB DDR2 AGP 8X VGA/DVI-I/S-Video Graphics Card||9||Check Latest Price|
|4||ATI FireGL X1-256p FireGL 9700 256MB 256-bit DDR AGP Pro 4X/8X Workstation Video Card||9||Check Latest Price|
|5||ATI Technologies ALL-IN-WONDER 9600 XT 128 MB AGP Graphics Card (100-714120)||9||Check Latest Price|
|6||VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|7||NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX440 64MB DDR AGP Video Card w/DVI TV-Out||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|8||nVidia Quadro 4 980 XGL 980XGL Graphics Video VGA AGP 8X Card DDR 128MB HP 308961-003 313285-001||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||Nvidia - nVidia 32MB 4X AGP Video Card NEW QUADRO-2-MXR - QUADRO-2-MXR||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||Dell U0842 nVidia Quadro FX500 128MB AGP 8x Video Card||8.4||Check Latest Price|
1. HP NVIDIA Quadro NVS 280 64MB AGP Video Card w/DMS-59 Connector
- HP NVIDIA Quadro NVS 280 64 MB AGP Video Card w/DMS-59 Connector General Features:
- NVIDIA Quadro NVS 280 chipset 64 MB memory 8x AGP interface 64-bit memory interface
- 1600 x 1200 maximum digital display support 2048 x 1536 maximum analog display support
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL 4.1 support nView enabled Regulatory Approvals: FCC CE UL
2. PNY GeForce 6200 512MB AGP DVI+VGA+S-Video Graphics Card VCG62512SAPB
- Graphics card upgrades increase your PCs overall performance and deliver an improved visual computing experience.
- Increased performance over standard “integrated graphics” allows users to play the latest games with more detail and speed.
- Supports the AGP Bus standard as well as offers dual-monitor support via 1 DVI and 1 VGA outputs
- Toll-Free Tech Support and 3 year warranty after Registration
- Low Profile
3. EVGA GeForce 6200 512 MB DDR2 AGP 8X VGA/DVI-I/S-Video Graphics Card
- AGP slot Memory Qty: 512 MB
- Graphic Memory DDR2 with video output DVI, VGA
- Memory Bit: 64 Bit
- EVGA’s 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 300 MHz
- Memory Clock: 532 MHz Effective
- Memory Detail: 512MB DDR2
- Memory Bit Width 64 Bit / Memory Speed: 2.5ns / Memory Bandwidth: 4.4 GB/s
- Recommended PSU: 300W or greater power supply
4. ATI FireGL X1-256p FireGL 9700 256MB 256-bit DDR AGP Pro 4X/8X Workstation Video Card
- ATI FireGL X1-256p FireGL 9700 256MB 256-bit DDR AGP Pro 4X/8X Workstation Video Card
5. ATI Technologies ALL-IN-WONDER 9600 XT 128 MB AGP Graphics Card (100-714120)
- All-in-one TV tuner with TV-ON-DEMAND
- Professional Video Production Studio
- 128 MB DDR memory to generate detailed gaming without sacrificing frame rates
- Gemstar GUIDE Plus+ software organizes TV listings
- Compatible with Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98, 98SE
6. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately).
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080
7. NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX440 64MB DDR AGP Video Card w/DVI TV-Out
- NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX440 64 MB DDR AGP Video Card General Features:
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX440-8x GPU 64 MB DDR RAM 128-bit memory interface
- AGP 8x/4x interface Fill Rate: 1.1 Billion texels/sec. Triangles/sec: 34 Million
- Memory bandwidth: 8.0GB/sec. NVIDIA LightSpeed Memory Architecture II NVIDIA AccuView Antialiasing
- NVIDIA Video Processing Engine (VPE)
8. nVidia Quadro 4 980 XGL 980XGL Graphics Video VGA AGP 8X Card DDR 128MB HP 308961-003 313285-001
- nVidia media card
- Quadro4 980 XGL
- AGP 8x card
- Device Module
9. Nvidia – nVidia 32MB 4X AGP Video Card NEW QUADRO-2-MXR – QUADRO-2-MXR
- Warranty Included
10. Dell U0842 nVidia Quadro FX500 128MB AGP 8x Video Card
- Interface: AGP 8x
- Graphics Processor: nVidia Quadro FX 500
- Memory: 128MB
- Compatible Slots: 1 x AGP
- Connectivity Interfaces: 1 x DVI-I-29 pin / 1 x VGA-15 pin
Agp Graphics Cards Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Agp Graphics Cards stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Agp Graphics Cards in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Agp Graphics Cards for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Agp Graphics Cards Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Agp Graphics Cards in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Agp Graphics Cards currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Agp Graphics Cards based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Agp Graphics Cards before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Agp Graphics Cards they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Agp Graphics Cards, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Agp Graphics Cards before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Agp Graphics Cards will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Agp Graphics Cards if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Agp Graphics Cards on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.