You can trust our selection for Canvas Pliers Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 43129 reviews for Canvas Pliers and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Canvas Pliers where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Canvas Pliers.
Comparison Chart for Best Canvas Pliers
43129 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Canvas Pliers in this article.
|1||Looneng Aluminum Alloy Canvas Stretching Pliers for Stretching Clamp Oil Painting||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Arrtx Alloy Art Tool Extra Wide Canvas Pliers with Padded Spring Return Handle for Stretcher Bars Artist Framing Tool||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||YCDC Alloy Canvas Pliers||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|4||CrocSee 4-3/4 inch Wide Jaw Canvas Pliers with Non-Slip Spring Return Handle and Rubber Pads for Stretching Canvas Even and Tight||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|5||Fredrix Canvas Pliers||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|6||US Art Supply Iron Canvas Pliers||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|7||Timsec Canvas Stretcher Pliers||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|8||1 Set Canvas Pliers and Staple Remover Set Stretching Pliers Stretcher Heavy Duty||9||Check Latest Price|
|9||C.S. OSBORNE No- 249 - Canvas Stretching Pliers for Upholstery||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|10||US Art Supply Chrome Canvas Pliers 2 3/8 Inch with Spring Return Handle||8.4||Check Latest Price|
1. Looneng Aluminum Alloy Canvas Stretching Pliers for Stretching Clamp Oil Painting
- Made of solid metal with heavy duty spring return handles for trouble free stretching with less effort.
- Features large 4¾” wide perfectly mating jaws with rubberized inside grip to hold canvas firmly without marring the canvas surface.
- The pliers allow the artists to maintain a secure hold on the canvas and provide leverage against the stretcher bar for a tight stretch.
- Stretch canvas better, faster and with less effort, strong and durable, yet light enough to be held comfortably.
- Use these professional canvas stretching pliers for hand stretching of canvas over stretcher bars canvas frame.
2. Arrtx Alloy Art Tool Extra Wide Canvas Pliers with Padded Spring Return Handle for Stretcher Bars Artist Framing Tool
- 1, properly stretch a canvas on a frame.
- 2, work well for someone with larger hands .
- 3, does not require A LOT of strength.
- 4, surdy pliers, PERFECT for stretching canvas, or for recovering chairs.
- 5, soft grip material and the edges are beveled.
3. YCDC Alloy Canvas Pliers
- Practical Art Tools】Your fingers and wrists will not painful any more with this labor-saving pliers.
- Serrated Rubber Jaws】 Rubberized grips can hold the canvas/cloth firmly without damaging the surface, avoid tearing and accelerating the stretching process, saving both time and labor.
- Super Wide Jaw】 4.
- Heavy Duty】Made of sturdy chrome alloy, and covered vinyl on its handle, better workmanship and provide more frictions, less hurting your hands/wrists, it’s important if you are a pro framer.
- Fits Multiple Canvas Projects】Jaws Width: 12cm/4.
4. CrocSee 4-3/4 inch Wide Jaw Canvas Pliers with Non-Slip Spring Return Handle and Rubber Pads for Stretching Canvas Even and Tight
- Made of galvanized heavy duty metal, stand up to constant use without failing
- 4-3/4″ (12mm) wide head, makes stretching canvas quicker and easier
- Strong spring, minimizes fumbling to get the jaws open and closed repeatedly
- Flat jaws with textured rubber strips, provides a secure grip on the fabric without marring the surface.
- Non-slip rubber handles, you can work through your canvas comfortably for long periods of time
5. Fredrix Canvas Pliers
- Made from heavy-duty chromium plated metal with a spring return handle
- Fredrix Canvas Pliers has Extra Wide Sure Grip Serrated Jaws
- For Stretching and/or Mounting Art Canvas
- Package dimensions : 0.1 inches (H) x 0.1 inches (L) x 0.1 inches (W)
6. US Art Supply Iron Canvas Pliers
- Dual design: hammer and jaw gripper – Mated rounded teeth for secure, no-slip gripping on webbing, leather or canvas.
- Use to hold a canvas in place and to stretch over a frame, Durable Cast Iron construction for years of use.
- The hammer acts as a lever if a strong pull is required, or the tool can be used as a straight hammer.
- These pliers, which are excellent for stretching webbing, leather, vinyl, or canvas, are made in the hammer jaw design.
- 3″ jaws of the pliers, Dimensions: 3″W x 8.25″L x 2″H
7. Timsec Canvas Stretcher Pliers
- PREMIUM FRAMING TOOLS] – The canvas stretcher tools include 1Pc canvas stretcher pliers, 1Pc staple remover and 1Pc tack puller.
- CANVAS STRETCHER PLIERS] – The Professional canvas stretcher plier completes with two rubber mats inside 4-3/4″ wide mouth mating jaws, which helps to better tighten the canvas without slipping or hurting the canvas.
- STAPLE REMOVER] – Timsec heavy duty staple remover can remove all kinds of staples easily and quickly.
- Tack Puller Tool] – Timsec tack remover can easily slide into narrow areas, suitable for many types of round and square clips, fasteners and plastic rivets.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE] – Timsec Team focus on product quality and highly value the shopping experience of our customers.
8. 1 Set Canvas Pliers and Staple Remover Set Stretching Pliers Stretcher Heavy Duty
- A Set of 2 Nice Framing Tools: 1 canvas stretcher plus 1 staple remover help to re-stretch the canvases like new,or used for repairing chairs;indispensable tool for putting on covers over sectional furniture.
- Large Rubber Stretcher Bars :grab into your canvas without tearing it when stretching;great to use when large-scale canvases are being stretched.
- Comfort and Non Slip Grip: ergonomic red rubber tubes are affixed to the pliers handles which are designed for comfort and non slip grip; Made of solid metal with heavy duty spring return handles for trouble free stretching with less effort.
- Heavy Duty Staple Remover: removes all kinds of staples easily and quickly, saves time, works for up 20 to 200 sheets;Leverage design reduces the amount of strength needed, super lightweight and non-slip design for comfortable use.
- For Artists, Painters, Photographic Printer, or studios or classrooms and when large-scale canvases are being stretched.
9. C.S. OSBORNE No- 249 – Canvas Stretching Pliers for Upholstery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- C.S. OSBORNE No- 249 – Canvas Stretching Pliers for Upholstery
- Overall length (in): 9, Maximum jaw opening (in): 3 3/8, Weight each (oz): 16
- Works also on heavy and primed canvas.
- Fully nickel plated. Vinyl handles to add comfort.
10. US Art Supply Chrome Canvas Pliers 2 3/8 Inch with Spring Return Handle
- Canvas pliers will give you a sure grip for stretching canvase, no-slip gripping on webbing, leather or canvas.
- Use to hold a canvas in place and to stretch over a frame, Canvas Pliers are made of drop forged chromium plated steel.
- Heavy duty chromium plated steel canvas pliers give you pulling strength and accuracy
- Perfectly mating deep teeth for positive no-slip grip. Spring return handle
- These pliers, which are excellent for stretching webbing, leather, vinyl, or canvas
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Canvas Pliers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Canvas Pliers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Canvas Pliers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Canvas Pliers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Canvas Pliers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Canvas Pliers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Canvas Pliers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Canvas Pliers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Canvas Pliers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.