Are you looking for Ethernet Cards Reviews? Our experts found 43738 number of feedback online for "Ethernet Cards" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Ethernet Cards. On selected products for the Best Ethernet Cards you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Ethernet Cards
43738 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Ethernet Cards. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|2||Dual-Port PCIe Gigabit Network Card 1000M PCI Express Ethernet Adapter with Intel 82576 Two Ports LAN NIC Card for Support PXE for Windows/Windows Server/Linux/Freebsd /DOS with Low Profile||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (NIC) with Intel 350 Chip||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|4||2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter RTL8125B 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support PXE for Windows/Linux/MAC with Low Profile||9||Check Latest Price|
|5||Realtek Chipset Gigabit PCI Express Ethernet Network Interface Card with Low Profile Bracket (No Software))||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|6||Intel X722DA2 10Gigabit Ethernet Card - PCI Express 3.0 X8-2 Port(S) - Optical Fiber||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|7||TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468)||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|8||EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|9||1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Card||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||RTL8125B 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller for Desktop with Standard and Low-Profile Brackets Support Windows and Windows Server||8.4||Check Latest Price|
1. TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming.
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401’s performance, a 1.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases.
- Comprehensive System Support – Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.
- Industry leading 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
2. Dual-Port PCIe Gigabit Network Card 1000M PCI Express Ethernet Adapter with Intel 82576 Two Ports LAN NIC Card for Support PXE for Windows/Windows Server/Linux/Freebsd /DOS with Low Profile
- Support Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS.
- PCI Express 2.
- Compatible with IPMI pass-through (SMBus or NC-SI), iSCSI boot, WoL, PXE remote boot, VLAN filtering
- Support Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Remote Network Monitoring (RMON).
- Imported alloy heat sink , can effectively remove excess heat , keep the network card at normal operating temperature and double stable operation.
3. 1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (NIC) with Intel 350 Chip
- Built with original Intel I350 Gigabit Ethernet Controller chip, enables customers to take full advantage of 1GbE.
- Low Profile & Full Height brackets.
- Quad 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports which can support cat5 cable up to 100m.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Windows7/8/10/Vista/XP, Linux, VMware ESX/ESXi*.
- Easy installation, a driver disk is included in the package or you can download the driver from Intel website.
4. 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter RTL8125B 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support PXE for Windows/Linux/MAC with Low Profile
- Compatible for X1,X4,X8,X16
- Comes with low profilce bracket
- Support PXE function
- Support Wake on LAN
- Freely compatible, the network card can support multiple system: Windows ME/98SE/2000/XP, Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / Vista / Sever 2003/2008 / 2012 /2016/ Linux / DOS/MAC OS.
5. Realtek Chipset Gigabit PCI Express Ethernet Network Interface Card with Low Profile Bracket (No Software))
- Includes Low Profile Bracket
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, and Mac has built-in driver support for in OS
- No driver for OpenBSD, FreeBSD, nor derivative like FreeNAS
- Compatibility issue with some HP and Dell computers
6. Intel X722DA2 10Gigabit Ethernet Card – PCI Express 3.0 X8-2 Port(S) – Optical Fiber
- Host interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Total Number of Ports: 2
- Expansion slot Type: SFP+
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Network Technology: 10GBase-LR
7. TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468)
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- From Reliable Brand: TP Link has been ranked as the World’s No.
8. EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) – up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket.
9. 1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Card
- Controller(s): Base on original Intel 82576 chip, which supports Intelligent Offloads and improve servers stability.
- Support OS：Windows 7/8/10/Visa/XP, Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Linux, VMware ESX.
- Dual NIC: Dual RJ45 Ports (10/100/1000Mbps) to connect Cat5/ Cat6/ Cat7, up to 100 meters.
- Easy to Install: Coming with a driver CD to install OS, you also can download it from intel website.
- After-sales Service: Provides 24/7 Customer Service, 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
10. RTL8125B 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller for Desktop with Standard and Low-Profile Brackets Support Windows and Windows Server
- RTL8125B Chip】Are you still worried about the compatibility of the network card and the motherboard? Realtek is the world’s largest motherboard network card solution provider, with the most extensive compatibility capabilities.
- Turn PCIE into 2.
- Plug And Play】Plug and Play on Windows10.
- Easy Installation】Whether Micro ATX or Mini-ITX Computer case, it can be adapted.
- Customer Service】Although the installation is very easy, even plug and play.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Ethernet Cards currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Ethernet Cards based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Ethernet Cards before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Ethernet Cards they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Ethernet Cards, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Ethernet Cards before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Ethernet Cards will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Ethernet Cards if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Ethernet Cards on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.