Are you looking for Flatbed Scanner For Mac Reviews? Our experts found 60926 number of feedback online for "Flatbed Scanner For Mac" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Flatbed Scanner For Mac. On selected products for the Best Flatbed Scanner For Mac you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Flatbed Scanner For Mac
60926 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Flatbed Scanner For Mac in this article.
|1||Canon CanoScan Lide 300 Scanner||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|2||Epson Expression 12000XL-GA Flatbed Scanner||9||Check Latest Price|
|3||HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner (L2747A)||9||Check Latest Price|
|4||CZUR Shine Ultra Smart Document Scanner||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|5||Plustek OpticPro A320E - A3 CCD Flatbed Scanner||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|6||Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|7||Plustek A3 Large Format Flatbed Scanner OS 1180 : 11.7x17 scan Size for Blueprints and Document. Design for Library||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|8||Plustek Photo Scanner - ephoto Z300||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|9||Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|10||Fujitsu fi-65F Mini Flatbed Scanner for ID Card and Passport||8.2||Check Latest Price|
1. Canon CanoScan Lide 300 Scanner
- Scan documents quickly and easily with fast scanning up to 10 seconds
- Digitize documents and images thanks to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, and with image enhancements, such as fade correction and dust reduction, your photos will continue to look great.
- Enjoy ease of use with 4 ‘EZ’ buttons.
2. Epson Expression 12000XL-GA Flatbed Scanner
- Professional large-format scanning — accommodates reflective media up to 12. 2″ X 17. 2″.
- Extraordinary image quality — 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution, micro Step drive technology and a 3.
- Enhanced color with the colorful II imaging system — combines superior image processing, a fast warm-up LED lamp, and Epson MatrixCCD technology for bold, vibrant scans.
- One-touch color restoration — Epson’s exclusive easy photo fix technology restores faded color photos in a snap and offers automatic dust removal.
- Batch scanning for increased productivity — scan multiple printed images at one time and save files to a PC or Mac.
3. HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner (L2747A)
- Boost productivity with fast, versatile scanning.
- Scan pages up to 8.
- Don’t wait for warm-up—instant-on technology lets you begin scanning quickly
- Sharp images and powerful editing tools.
- Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
- Automate and streamline your workflow.
- Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP scan software.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
4. CZUR Shine Ultra Smart Document Scanner
- Design & Speed: Work with Windows XP,7,8,10 AND macOS 10.
- Patented Flattening Curved Book Page Technology: Shine Ultra applies CZUR’s latest technology to flatten the 3D curved surface after pixel transformation to complete flattening of the book page.
- Document Camera & Scanner: Work as both a document camera for remote teaching&learning compatible with ZOOM, Goole Meet, Skype and a document scanner to scan papers and convert/OCR files.
- High Resolution & AI Tech: CMOS 13MP (4160*3120, A4≈340 AND A3≈245 DPI) camera.
- Height Adjustable & Portable: 2-level height adjustable neck.
5. Plustek OpticPro A320E – A3 CCD Flatbed Scanner
- PROFESSIONAL LARGE-FORMAT SCANNING] – up to 12″x17″ scan area , allows you to quickly and easily scan A3-sized and wide-format paper such as maps, drawings, or large bound books and even odd-shaped articles.
- EASY FILE MANAGEMENT] – With Doc Action, you easily scan and save to different file format.
- BATCH SCANNING] With A320E, you can scan multiple printed images at one time and save to a Multiple PDF files to a PC or Mac.
- TWAIN and WIA support] – Industry standard TWAIN drivers ensure compatibility with your software.
- Windows, Mac and Linux] – Support Windows 7/8/10/11 (64 bit version only), Mac OS X 10.
6. Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- FAST SCANNING Duplex scanner with 35-page automatic document feeder scans in color grayscale and black/white Scans up to 25 ppm/50 ipm at 300 dpi Duty Cycle 1500 pages/day.
- QUICK ORGANIZATION Get organized fast by quickly converting paper documents into searchable PDF files.
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING Scan ID cards passports photos documents receipts checks and more in color and black/white.
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY Visioneer Acuity technology enables the scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every scanned image get perfect scans from imperfect originals.
- ONE TOUCH SCANNING Users can quickly scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button eliminating the multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats.
7. Plustek A3 Large Format Flatbed Scanner OS 1180 : 11.7×17 scan Size for Blueprints and Document. Design for Library
- WE SCAN SIZES – A3 11.69″”x 17″ Large Format Scanning
- NO MORE WAITING – LED Light Source, Save Energy, No Warm Up
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION – Pre Set Function One-Touch Button for Your Quick Use.
- POWERFUL SOFTWARE BUNDLE – Enhanced OCR Accuracy with ABBYY FineReader 12, and DocAction for File Sharing.
- SCAN MODE – 48 bit Color /16 bit Gray-Scale for Scan Art, Documents and Other Items
8. Plustek Photo Scanner – ephoto Z300
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents.
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4×6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8×10 size photo@300dpi.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included.
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10/11 , Mac OS X 10.
9. Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with included Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page skip, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection helps prevent missing pages; Paper Protection helps prevent damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards, contracts and more.
- Optional flatbed dock – pair an Epson flatbed scanner for scanning photos or thicker media (3)
10. Fujitsu fi-65F Mini Flatbed Scanner for ID Card and Passport
- Compact A6 flatbed is ideal for front office, reception, patient intake, and retail environments – quickly scan all driver’s licenses, passports, insurance cards, credit cards, and more.
- Fast scanning at 300 dpi in just 1 second with coverless option
- Automatic deskewing, cropping, and rotating functionalities ensures that documents are scanned accurately.
- Easy, one button touch scanning with USB power for portability
- Included PaperStream ClickScan software delivers scanning simplicity and works alongside of any workflow to meet your imaging needs.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Flatbed Scanner For Mac currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Flatbed Scanner For Mac based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Flatbed Scanner For Mac before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Flatbed Scanner For Mac they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Flatbed Scanner For Mac, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Flatbed Scanner For Mac before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Flatbed Scanner For Mac will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Flatbed Scanner For Mac if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Flatbed Scanner For Mac on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.