Our team studied on 66957 reviews available online for Gigabit Ethernet Card, chose the finest ones and prepared Gigabit Ethernet Card Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Gigabit Ethernet Card from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Gigabit Ethernet Card from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Gigabit Ethernet Card
66957 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Gigabit Ethernet Card in this article.
|1||TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468)||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter with 1 Port||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|3||StarTech.com 1 Port PCI 10/100/1000 32 Bit Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card (ST1000BT32)||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|4||(Upgraded) 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|5||Rosewill 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Card||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|6||UGREEN Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Controller Card 10 100 1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC||9||Check Latest Price|
|7||TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|8||Dell Gigabit Ethernet Card||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|9||EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||Realtek Chipset Gigabit PCI Express Ethernet Network Interface Card with Low Profile Bracket (No Software))||8.4||Check Latest Price|
1. TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468)
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- From Reliable Brand: TP Link has been ranked as the World’s No.
2. 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter with 1 Port
- 5GBASE-T PCI EXPRESS NETWORK CARD]: The Realtek RTL8125-CG 10/100/1000M/2.
- CONVERTS A PCIE SLOT INTO A 2.
- SUPPORT OS]: Windows 10, Windows8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012/2008, Linux up to 4.15
- WIDE USAGE]: Enables PCIe-enabled client, such as desktop, workstation, server, communications platforms, and embedded applications.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES]: 2.
3. StarTech.com 1 Port PCI 10/100/1000 32 Bit Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card (ST1000BT32)
- PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards.
- Operating systems, including Linux, Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit and Mac OSX.
4. (Upgraded) 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter
- COMPATIBLE WITH OS】Compatible with Windows 10 / 8 / 8.
- DRIVER INSTALLATION REQUIRED】To find more OS compatibility version or driver download, go to Realtek: https:// www .
- 5GBPS PCIE NETWORK ADAPTER WITH RTL8125B CHIP】PCIe 2.
- 5G RJ45 ETHERNET PORT】Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS】2.
5. Rosewill 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Card
- Wake-on-lan supporting auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX supports IEEE802.
- Supports IEEE 802.
- Standards and protocols: IEEE 802.
- Jumbo frame: 4K bytes port: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Network media: 10baset-t: UTP Category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M).
- 100Baset-tx: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M) 1000baset-t: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M).
- Designed to meet PCI Express base Specification Revision 1.
- Led indicator: LEDs indicate the status of data transmission, 1000M Link/Act, 100M Link/Act
- Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a
- Single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput supports rates of 2.5Gbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX crossover at all speed
6. UGREEN Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Controller Card 10 100 1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
- With this PCI Card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI slot.
- This PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.
- Gigabit PCI Network adapter Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high performance dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) – up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 11,10, 8/8.
- The high-quality PCI Gigabit NIC with a 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm Profile Bracket makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
7. TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming.
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401’s performance, a 1.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases.
- Comprehensive System Support – Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.
- Industry leading 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
8. Dell Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Usb 3.0 to Ethernet adapter
9. EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) – up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket.
10. Realtek Chipset Gigabit PCI Express Ethernet Network Interface Card with Low Profile Bracket (No Software))
- Includes Low Profile Bracket
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, and Mac has built-in driver support for in OS
- No driver for OpenBSD, FreeBSD, nor derivative like FreeNAS
- Compatibility issue with some HP and Dell computers
Gigabit Ethernet Card Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Gigabit Ethernet Card stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Gigabit Ethernet Card in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Gigabit Ethernet Card for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Gigabit Ethernet Card Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Gigabit Ethernet Card in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Gigabit Ethernet Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Gigabit Ethernet Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Gigabit Ethernet Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Gigabit Ethernet Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Gigabit Ethernet Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Gigabit Ethernet Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Gigabit Ethernet Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Gigabit Ethernet Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Gigabit Ethernet Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.