Are you looking for Socket 478 Motherboard Reviews? Our experts found 61483 number of feedback online for "Socket 478 Motherboard" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Socket 478 Motherboard. On selected products for the Best Socket 478 Motherboard you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Socket 478 Motherboard
We found 61483 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Socket 478 Motherboard and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Genuine Dell XPS M1710 Precision M90 Intel 945PM Laptop Notebook Socket 478 Motherboard||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|2||GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H (AMD Ryzen AM4/MicroATX/2xDDR4/HDMI/Realtek ALC887/3xPCIe/USB3.1 Gen 1/LAN/Motherboard)||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DP CFX Dual Gigabit LAN ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|4||Dell 7W080 Dimension 2350 P4 Socket 478 Motherboard System Board||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|5||Intel D865GBF P4 Socket 478 ATX Motherboard||9||Check Latest Price|
|6||ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th And 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 Gigabit LAN||9||Check Latest Price|
|7||Dell Dimension 4300 Socket 478 Motherboard 03E851||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|8||ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||ECS 848P-A Socket 478 Intel Pentium 4 P4 Celeron Motherboard||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||Dell Motherboard Socket 478 For OptiPlex GX260 SFF 0T606||8.4||Check Latest Price|
1. Genuine Dell XPS M1710 Precision M90 Intel 945PM Laptop Notebook Socket 478 Motherboard
- Chipset: Mobile Intel 945PM Express, Supported Processors: Intel Core Solo, Intel Core Duo, Socket: 478.
- Supported Memory: 2 x user-accessible SODIMM connectors, Memory Module Capacities: 256 MB, 512 MB, 1 GB, and 2 GB, Memory Type: 1.
- Audio: 5.1 channel High Definition Audio, Data bus: PCI Express
- Peripheral Interfaces: 1 x IEEE 1394 Connector, 1 x 5-in-1 Meida memory Card Reader, 1 x Speaker Audio Connector, 1 x Headphone Audio Connector, 1 x S-Video TV-Out Connector, 1 x Network RJ-45 Connector, 1 x Modem RJ-11 Connector, 4 x USB Connectors, 1 x DVI Connector, 1 x VGA Connector, 1 x AC Adapter Connector.
- Compatible With: XPS M1710 and Precision M90 Laptop Systems.
2. GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H (AMD Ryzen AM4/MicroATX/2xDDR4/HDMI/Realtek ALC887/3xPCIe/USB3.1 Gen 1/LAN/Motherboard)
- Supports AMD Ryzen & 7th generation A series/Athlon processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High quality audio capacitors and audio noise guard
- Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed internet accelerator software
3. MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DP CFX Dual Gigabit LAN ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket.
- Supports dual channel ddr4 memory, up to 4400(oc) MHz
- Turbo M.2: PCI-E gen3 x4 interfACe maximizes performance for NVME SSDS
- Core boost, 8+4 pin CPU power connector, ddr4 boost
- Built for reliable operation
- Operating system – Support for windows 10 64-bit
- Intel turbo USB 3.
- Multi-gpu: With steel armor pci-e slots. Supports 2-way amd crossfire
- Extended heatsink design: msi extended pwm and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
4. Dell 7W080 Dimension 2350 P4 Socket 478 Motherboard System Board
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
- Technical Specifications: Microprocessor: Microprocessor type: Intel Pentium 4 that runs at 1.
- System Information: System chip set: Intel 845GL.
- Expansion Bus: Bus types: PCI.
- Memory: Architecture: DDR SDRAM.
5. Intel D865GBF P4 Socket 478 ATX Motherboard
- Up to 800-MHz System Bus
- SATA150 (1.5Gb/s) Hard Drive Support
6. ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th And 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 Gigabit LAN
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M.
- Revamped 5-Way Optimization that has the intelligence to overclock a CPU based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry.
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with Safe Slot Core, LAN Guard, Over voltage Protection provide longevity, reliability.
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition audio codec
7. Dell Dimension 4300 Socket 478 Motherboard 03E851
- Dell Dimension 4300 socket 478 micro atx motherboard with tray.
- Intel 845, 2 Dimm Slots / PC133 SDRAM, 1x – 2X/4X AGP / 4 x PCI
- 2) USB Ports / 1 Serial / 1 Parallel, AGP Slot
- Onboard Audio Ports: Line In / Line Out / Microphone
- work for Dell #7H373, 7H374, 3E851, 07H373, 07H374
8. ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M.
- Enhanced power solution: military-grade TUF components, ProCool socket and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability.
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active PCH heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.
- Next-Gen connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0m .2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A/Type-C
- Gaming Networking: Exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2×2 802.
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU.
9. ECS 848P-A Socket 478 Intel Pentium 4 P4 Celeron Motherboard
- Support Prescott CPU, FSB 800MHz, up to 3.2GHz.
- Intel 848P+ICH5 chipset
- Support DDR PC2700/3200 ( 333/400MHz )
- Support AGP 8X/S-ATA
10. Dell Motherboard Socket 478 For OptiPlex GX260 SFF 0T606
- Optiplex GX260 System Board
Socket 478 Motherboard Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Socket 478 Motherboard stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Socket 478 Motherboard in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Socket 478 Motherboard for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Socket 478 Motherboard Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Socket 478 Motherboard in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Socket 478 Motherboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Socket 478 Motherboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Socket 478 Motherboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Socket 478 Motherboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Socket 478 Motherboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Socket 478 Motherboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Socket 478 Motherboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Socket 478 Motherboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Socket 478 Motherboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.